Dinner time: easy and healthy food is important after an active day. Turkey breast is a well-known source of lean protein and additional presence of tomatoes, onions and olives gives it a unique Mediterranean taste and provides vitamins.
- Prepare the marinate: squeeze the garlic and mix with pesto. Spread on top of the turkey breast and put in the fridge for at least half an hour
- Cut the onions into thin pieces and tomatoes into 1/8 portions
- Put the onions, olives and capers into a casserole pan, sprinkle with olive oil and place the marinated meat on top of it.
- Bake for about 1h, until meat is cooked
- Add the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with feta cheese
- Bake for another 20min
- Goes deliciously well with focaccia!
|Calories (kcal)||Total Fat (g)||Sat.Fat (g)||Proteins (g)||Carbs (g)||Sugar (g)||Fiber (g)|